Right now the team that's here is out to eat, Mary is at the market for dinner tonight, Peter is at work, and I am here while sweet Hope is sleeping. In about an hour we will be doing an outreach in the town, I'm excited to see what the Lord has planned! I'm sitting here thinking about how thankful I am to be here in Tanzania. There's a line from a Waterdeep song that says, "A thankful heart prepares the way for You My King." It's so true, I believe that when we come to the Lord with a thankful heart, we are more open to all that He desires to do in and through us. What a joy it is to live for the Lord....to offer my heart to Him. It might not always feel the best or be the easiest to do, but He ALWAYS proves Himself to be faithful when I yield myself to Him. He is my faithful Father, and I long to be His faithful Daughter each minute of the day. Lord give me grace to live for You and remain steady in You in a world that is so the contrary.
"He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, and sets me on high places above all my fears." I am thankful for the Lord's security in my life. The times when we let fear come in, and even take over, are times when we lose track of His voice and His heart, and walk down a road that He never called us to....whether it be an emotional road, a battle in our mind, or walked out in the natural. We HAVE to live by faith. We have to trust that He is more than able to do more than we ever thought. We have to believe in His word even when we can't see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you are having a good time! I love seeing all your pictures and reading about your adventures on your posts! You are and have always been a shining light for Jesus! Keep up the good work! I know He is proud of you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Krity Oliver
You're post is so true. I have been thinking today how He is my center, and I go out from there. If I start the day in another place away from Him, it doesn't work. I want to always live from my center out.
ReplyDeleteLove you lots, Mom
Preach it, girl! Love u. - Daphne
ReplyDelete