Friday, July 24, 2009

God is on the MOVE!!!

This week the Emmanuel Center boys, Gaudy, Otty (Peter's friend from London), Mary, and myself went to the studio here in Tanz and recorded an amazing song that the Emmanuel Center boys wrote!! The guy that helped us at the studio is airing it on their radio station here Sunday morning!! C'mon Jesus:-) The boys are SO excited, and I am too! It sounds really great, Otty brought a copy of it back with him to London, where he is going to finalize some things on it, add some more vocals, and then produce it with his company!! Should be late August or September, hopefully 1,000 copies will be made, and all proceeds will go to the Emmanuel Center for the boys clothes, food, schooling etc. What a great ministry!

Tomorrow is the women's conference! Mary and I are both preparing right now and will be preaching tomorrow....please pray for the Lord's heart to be brought forth and accepted by the women attending! I'm expectant to see ALL the Lord has for this conference!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Georgia! I have enjoyed catchin up on what's up in Tanzania! Thanx for takin the time to share. I pray for God's rain to fall in the women's meeting. I also pray for miracles, wonders, and signs and especially new converts. Come on Jesus! Love you much. - Daphne

    ReplyDelete