Hey there, Georgy Girl! (Did you know that was the title of a song way back then? It dates me.) Anyway, this is the first time I have read your blog because I didn't know about it. Awesome experience the Lord is giving you. You riding a camel just takes the cake, but so like adventurous you. We love you. And thanks for praying for our sisters in Iran. Please let me know when you come back. I need to call your Mom, so that she can share her experiences with me. Patti
Hi My Sweet Daughter, I love your pictures and can't wait to see all of them. It was an amazing trip! So glad you are still there enjoying Africa.
ReplyDeleteMom
Hey there, Georgy Girl! (Did you know that was the title of a song way back then? It dates me.) Anyway, this is the first time I have read your blog because I didn't know about it. Awesome experience the Lord is giving you. You riding a camel just takes the cake, but so like adventurous you. We love you. And thanks for praying for our sisters in Iran. Please let me know when you come back. I need to call your Mom, so that she can share her experiences with me. Patti
ReplyDelete