PRAISE THE LORD!!
All the money that was needed for the boys outfits for their photoshoot was donated almost the same time I posted the need!! C'mon Jesus! What a blessing.....it's the coolest thing to see, all we have to do is ask! :-)
Thanks to everyone that keeps up w/what's going on here in Tanzania and for praying for all of the Lord desires, to be done here.

Go on ahead, GA!! Looks like such an amazing time! I noticed that you have a perennial sunburn in Africa. :) I'm so glad you've been able to do this trip! -Adam
ReplyDeleteGod is so good! Georgia, did u learn a few dance steps? - Daphne
ReplyDeleteMy Georgia, simple little things we take for granted here mean so much to others. God blessings show through the nature of a kind and loving heart that serves the Lord, like yours.
ReplyDeleteHave you found the special surpise that the father has for you on this trip?
Love you, Dad