YES!! That's really what you see! A random guy pushing in a wheelbarrow LIVE CHICKENS!!! LOL All over town you'll see things like this! Yum....very appetizing eh?! :-) The next picture we took them to lunch, they were SO Thankful, and we were too! (They don't get cokes too often, so when they do it's a real treat, and they hardly EVER get to all go out to eat together.)
We found this beautiful field of flowers on the way to lunch today! (Mary and I :-)
Below is beautiful Hope!

Peter and Mary took me to a very nice place for lunch, where you sit outside with the sound of a rushing river beside you, Mt. Kili. in view and all kinds trees and flowers all around. Africa really is SO incredibly beautiful!

Peter and Mary took me to a very nice place for lunch, where you sit outside with the sound of a rushing river beside you, Mt. Kili. in view and all kinds trees and flowers all around. Africa really is SO incredibly beautiful!
This is what we can see on a daily basis....Mt. Kilimanjaro!! It's so amazing because each time I see it, it still only looks like a painting to me, I can't ever believe it's REALLY a mountain! It's so high up in the sky! Thank you so much for praying and believing with us for the Lord to do great things in these boys lives, please continue to pray for them for supernatural healings, finances to come in for them to have just the very basic clothing, sheets, pillows, blankets, food. Thank you also for keeping me in your prayers, it's much needed and felt here in Africa. Have a very blessed day!

I loved this, Georgia!
ReplyDeleteMom
So good, Georgia. I can't wait to hear the guys singing a new song. -Daphne
ReplyDelete