(above with the boys) Founder, GIFA enterprises in London, Otty Warmann
Visit: http://www.kyte.tv/ch/tanzania-project/emmanuel-centre-the-making-of/p=ls&c=342383&s=540156&l=44936 to see the making of this CD project and a glimpse into the boys lives!
(Above in purple) Mary Street who co-founded The Emmanuel Center
Visit: http://www.kyte.tv/ch/tanzania-project/emmanuel-centre-the-making-of/p=ls&c=342383&s=540156&l=44936 to see the making of this CD project and a glimpse into the boys lives!
I know all of the boys are SO excited to see this come to pass, and I know they never thought they would be seeing themselves on a CD cover!
87.5 Kili FM in Tanzania is where the recording took place. So impressed were the station workers with the song that it was placed on immediate rotation, and it remains a popular track until now! With its catchy chorus and bouncy backing track produced by Oscer Kahuka, this is no surprise!
Let me know if you'd like a copy for yourself or a gift for someone, and I can mail it to you. Please share this opportunity to sow into these boys to others!
THANK YOU all that supported my time in Africa and for all who will support this project and the Emmanuel Center!

No comments:
Post a Comment