I am venturing off to the great continent of AFRICA!! Woo-hoo! I wanted to try posting a blog while I'm there so we'll see how it goes...
As I sit here and think how in a day and 1/2 I'll be on a plane headed to a country I've always had a fear of going to, I'm filled with excitement and hope! The days of fear are gone, and the time of faith and trusting is now more than ever. I have many emotions and thoughts running around on the inside of me - expectation, curiosity, wonder, hope, contentment, no fear, bravery, it's time! I feel so blessed to have this opportunity and can't wait to see all the Lord has in store for these next few months, it's going to be amazing! I expect and desire to see miracles, healings, signs and wonders, hope restored, beauty, love, freedom, laughter, the purposes of God, faith, new songs, new vision, and the things some call the impossible...
Lord have Your way, do everything in me that You desire to do.
I'd appreciate all your prayers in joining with me to pray for safety in travel for myself, my mom, and Lesli, also for complete health, for the Lord to do through and in us all that He has planned, and for Heaven to INVADE Tanzania in a way like never before! C'mon Jesus!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Georgia I am soo excited for you and I know you can do it!!! Go scout out that land and bring us back a report :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog. Not familiar with it but I will be checking and loving the connection. Be fulfilled and overflowing with expectations and hopes and prayers being answered above and beyond what may even think!!!! God is able and His desires are for you to be stretched and cover more area than you thought possible. Stay pliable and willing in His hands. :) Connie
ReplyDelete